United Bicycle Institute respects the privacy of all users who visit our site. No effort is made to identify individuals without their knowledge. The following policies are in effect for all of the Web pages owned and operated by United Bicycle Institute, Inc.
- When a visitor views any of our pages, our server automatically recognizes the browser’s domain name and IP address. Our server does not automatically record e-mail addresses. We collect the domain names and IP addresses in order to aggregate information on what pages users access or visit. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and is not used to identify individuals.
- On all of our forms, such as our brochure request and registration forms, we ask users to provide their e-mail address or mailing address for the intended request of the form. United Bicycle Institute maintains a strict “no-spam” policy. Your e-mail address will not be sold to a third party if submitted to us. Whenever the identity of a visitor is recorded, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the request before the information is submitted. Your street address or e-mail address is never given to anyone else. Many of our forms give you the option of being placed on our e-mail list for future mass mailings announcing new developments or events at UBI. If you select that option, your e-mail address will only be used for that purpose. You may easily be removed from the list by contacting us with this request.
- If you post any notice in any of our online forums, your name or alias is recorded solely for the purpose of identifying each unique posting within the forums. No effort is made to identify individuals who participate in forums or to monitor their activity in any way.
- This site uses a secure server and authentic Thawte Digital Certificate. Information submitted by you in secure mode is encrypted for your privacy. This means no other party may view your personal information while in transit over the Internet.
- United Bicycle Institute reserves the right to change our online policy at any time. Changes will be duly noted on this page. If you have any other questions about this, please feel free to contact us at any time at:United Bicycle Institute, Inc.
401 Williamson Way
PO Box 128
Ashland, OR 97520
Phone: (541) 488-1121
Fax: (541) 488-3485